We promote the Leader’s role in the field. Leaders are introduced to the Coaching Diamond and how this guide can be used to hold effective interactions around WHS issues.
Alignment with BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
The Program will include online pre-work and post-work activities to embed learning and demonstrate competency. The evidence produced within the program can be used to support recognition of prior learning for the BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety. Specifically, evidence will be produced for the following core units:
- BSBWHS403 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBWHS405 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- 90 Minute Workshop
- Participants will have approximately 60 minutes of pre-work to complete before each module.
- Participants will need to spend between 45-90 minutes on post-workshop tasks.
- Submission of inputs into the project will be via the online Learning Management System, Coassemble.